Poll: Carrying at work: Do you / can you / ???

Poll: Carrying at work: Do you? If so / not why?

• Yes, and it's not prohibited by my employer or law.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Yes, but I do even though the law says I shouldn't.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I do even though my employer says no.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • No, it's not prohibited by my employer or the law, I just don't.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • No, it's legal but my employer doesn't allow it.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • No, it's not legal.

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the armorer at a local indoor range and gun sales.So it's very fine to carry at work-almost a requirement actually.

Yes.
I own the farm so not only is it legal, it's encouraged. I also pay for any employee who wants a CPH (Carry Permit Handgun).

Yes.
Virtually all of the time, but there are some locations that I wind up working in that concealed carrying a weapon is prohibited... so of course I don't carry in those locations.

I checked the first block. I am retired. When I do have to get out of my Jammie pants, slippers and leave the house, I carry with a permit.

I am retired also so I don't carry at work. I do carry at home and I honestly don't know how I had time for all this work before I retired.

I work at a local gun store and we are required to carry per our boss. We open carry but I have a concealed carry permit so once I'm off work I'll conceal.

Nope, it's against the law (in at least two different ways) and also against company policy. Things have changed quite a bit since I started at the facility...

My employer doesn't allow it - grounds for termination. The real problem is I work on the border and have to go into Kalifornia most days.

Once in the Navy I carried concealed. Other jobs I open carried. Even now in retirement I don't conceal carry much. In my area open carry isn't a big deal with the locals. Now in the cold weather I use the same rig but it is covered with my winter coat.

It’s required, so I do. So much so that my wife says I’m going to walk crooked when I retire and hang the damn thing up!

I'm going to close this as I closed another that asked if one would or has broken the law.

1. It is incredibly stupid to admit you did so.
2. TFL does not need to be an internet presence where folks announce that they break the law. What might be a media's responsibility for allowing or reporting such?

Look at the current controversies over platforms that have allow such talk.

Take the hint.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back