politicians exempt themselves from cali gun laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
scud, the article is definitely worth reading (and, if you go to the page, it's also worth checking out the link at right to Second Amendment Injustice).

However, if you don't want the mods to lock the post, you need to edit the OP and add some of your own commentary. Again, the article you linked is a good read, so it would be better if you fixed the post itself, so it doesn't violate the drive-by rule.

Cheers,

M

This article is simply amazing and a painful one to read all the way through. I can't believe the things I have read over the past year about politicians and what they have the right to do but no one else. :mad: This is why I don't watch the news at night anymore because it raises my blood pressure. LOL.

Don't forget the commentaries on the article... some of those are priceless :eek: As for the content of the article, I can understand. I lived in California (off and on... between deployments) for over 5 years. I've always described that state with two words: Granola Bar... as in full of fruits, nuts, and flakes. :D

Last edited:
Having read the article (on another forum) a couple of days ago, it is indeed a good read.

They fail to say if this has been also passed in the House or even if the Gov has signed it. Would be easier to track if they gave a bill number....

Regardless, as others have said, this is a drive-by post. as such, the thread is closed.

Glenn here - this is a righteous close due to the OP. However, I take a bit of leeway to add, that the legislators in the glorious state of TX were also trying the same ploy - http://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=42352

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back