Politically Incorrect Clothing

I generally wear a firearms/shooting related hat or shirt, usually a Embroidered Polo, when I am running around town.

Even in a suit I wear a Glock or LEAA pin, generally.

------------------
-Essayons

Usually wear black BDUs (and BDU shorts) as these are the only type of pants that my fat @ss feels comfortable in. Also fully stocked in HK, SIG, and Browning T-shirts. Topped off, of course, with my black BDU cap with a SIG patch up front and my Varmint Hunters Association Life Member patch on the back.

- Ron V.
rosie O can kiss my cutey petutey @ss!

------------------

My favorite T-Shirt is the on with the crossed circle over the revolver "looks like a colt" that say's "I dont't dial 911" unfortunately it has no pocket for my cigs!
Hank

Yellow collared shirt with the words, in red: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Thank you Clinton and Congress for making our schools gun free so our children could die defenseless![/quote]

It's a beautiful backdrop for my openly carried Glock!

The shirt color will probably change to red and the lettering to yellow. My wife says I don't look that good in yellow... ;)

Other shirts are on the way...

------------------
John/az

"Just because something is popular, does not make it right."

www.countdown9199.com

[This message has been edited by John/az2 (edited May 20, 1999).]

Often when having a big bore day at the range (.45 acp & colt) I'll wear my "Big Johnson Revolvers" T-shirt.
"You won't be shooting blanks when you have a Big Johnson!"
Never fails to draw a few comments! :)

wife has a tom selleck t.s. and of course when we go out together i put on my mandrell sister's t.s.
but then again at the next dem fund raiser i think i should wear my
I WANT YOU PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO ME
I DID HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN!

Back