political and civil war is raging.. We have to read this.

Yikes!

Thanks for the post

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

wow.....that pretty much sums it up dosent it...We always heard how we won the war between russia and us....we might have beaten the military threat, maybe, but we lost the war on the idealogial front....I dont know when or exactly which russian leaders made these statements as I heard them second hand,,,,,"give me a child for 6 yrs and he's mine for life"....."if I control hollywood I control the world"....if anyone can help me with the ownership or validity of those statements I would appreciate it.......fubsy..

Thanks for that post, John.

I firmly believe that is why the incremental approach works so damned well. If we were told even 10 years ago that we'd be in such sorry state, we'd have revolted right then.

It's the "frog in the pot" bit - never knows he's in hot water till way too late.

Gun control has never been about curtailing criminal activities. It's about control & the inability of the good guys to resist the agenda.

Fubsy,

I have a faint recollection of a Nazi leader saying something to the effect,
"Give me a child until he is ten years old and he will be a Nazi forever."

That quote is NOT correct because I neither remember it completely nor can find the source of the danged thing. Hopefully another TFL member can correct and confirm this for us.

------------------
Either you believe in the Second Amendment or you don't.
Stick it to 'em! RKBA!

The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world..William Ross Wallace

Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he shall not depart from it...Bible, Book of Proverbs

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Partway thru reading it, see notable comment: gun control advocates as sadists. Pervasive intent to control, even at the expense of humiliating the controlee, is sadism...how insightful! Especially when the controlee is almost invariably the innocent and law-abiding...

The way I remember it, it was a catholic cardinal in Boston who once said, "give me a boy until he is ten, and he is mine forever"

Wow! I was shocked to find such a long and well written article that didn't sound like it came from the mind of a lunatic. Up until a few months ago, I was certain that anyone who uttered the term "One World Government", was just that. Mine eyes have been opened, through these forums and others.

------------------
The Bible is my lawbook. I turn the other cheek when applicable, and spend the rest of my days resisting evil at every front, until I have breathed my last breath.

I'll do my damnedest to make gun control dangerous. It's nice to see someone write the truth and not pussyfoot around the issue. That's why I don't like the NRA and I don't believe they have done enough over, my god, how many years now!!

I am a member of NRA but I will start suppoting other gun rights groups. The way I see it is you can't be on the fence you have to draw the line NOW. The NRA should be attacking not giving up ground. They should be fighting to get ALL gun laws off the books all the time.

<click> <clack> <ratchetttt> Oh, I am sorry, did somebody say something?

------------------
"peace, love, joy, and happiness..."

Robert L. Kocher is the most insightful analyst into any political, social, or moral problem I've read in an awful long time. His stuff is irrefutable.
He's written tons of stuff; read about it in the Free Republic posting.

Back