Polish Tokarevs

Nodak1858

Got an email that Classic had a batch of Polish Tokarevs. Been a while since I seen that anyone had any. So picked one up to match the one I already have, must have pairs of hand guns since god gave us two hands. Anyone else order one up?

Almost bought one. In fact I believe they had some Yugoslavian Tokarevs also. I haven't bought anything from them since last year. I had gotten a PolishP64 but I changed out the 25 pound main spring for a 17 pound from Wolff Springs.

P64's are good little guns, much underrated I feel. Have a few of them, the're in my daily carry rotation. The Yugo M57s are nice for the longer grip,and the extra round in the mag is a plus. I got my Polish one in from Classic, been reblued, though nice finish, can see very light pitting on the slide. Have to hold it up a certain way to see it but it is there. Barrel looks new so for the price I am happy with it.

I have a regular client who bought seven of them, plus seven spare triggers. :eek:

No idea why, I just facilitate the transfer and collect my fee.

I got a Polish Tokarov about five years ago. I've got two Yugo M57s, two Romanian TTCs, and the Polish Tokaraov. I also picked up a CZ52 a few years ago. I like the 7.62x25. I wish someone would offer a modern gun in that chambering.

My buddy has a Tokarev; I swear the trigger feels like it's way into the double digits to get the thing to go off. Are they all like that?

Back