Pocket Holster for P-32?

ReserveCop

What's the best (factoring in BOTH function and price) pocket holster for a Kel-Tec P-32?

P.S. Which model Uncle Mike's pocket holster would the P-32 properly fit in?

Thanks for your opinions.

Uncle Mikes #1 doesn't cover enough of the trigger for my taste, so I chose #2. I think they are great, and cheap to boot (about $7).

For a mid-priced holster, I like Graham Custom Leather ($25-30) for a front pocket leather holster, depending on the model. I will not pay $50+ for a holster for a $200 weapon. Just MNSHO.

I have two. Kramer Nemesis and Don Hume. Both are excellent. The Nemesis is flat, has a sticky side to hold it in, easy to draw. The Hume feels a little tougher and requires a little more practice in the draw.

Reserve Cop

Try looking at the back pocket holsters that RJ Hedley makes. The price is moderate and, with the purchase of a holster, you can also buy a nice little pocket mag pouch for a reload. (Inexpensive also) I know the man and his work and I own two holsters and mag pouches myself. So, from first hand experience, I can say that the Hedley's are damn good. Every time you draw, the holster stays in your pocket and all you come out with is your pistol. He makes front pocket models also, but I've always bought the rear pocket models because from a crouch (and you can bet your a$$ that I'll be crouching if the bullets are flying), you can draw your P-32 with no problems. Here's his addy:
http://hedleyholsters.com/

Kentucky Rifle

I like the Uncle Mike's #1. Fits front jeans pocket, jacket pocket, inside vest pocket. Very versitile and inexpensive. If you can't find it in a local shop, you can order it direct from Uncle Mike's.

Back