Plugs for a 590a1 & m1300

orsogato

Hi all,

I know this is almost sacreligous but is there any place I can find plugs for a Mossberg 590a1 and Winchester m1300 defender. Both are hicap 9 and 8 shot models.

They both have small HD style barrels and I think they wouldn't be bad when I play "human dog" while grouse hunnting in heavy heavy brush. But more than 2 round magazine capacity is verboten on a shotgun in Penn's Woods for small game so I would need to find plugs.

Thanks for help

go to your neighborhood hardware store, buy a small wooden dowl, about to diameter of a pencil, trim to correct length, insert in magazine tube, behind magazine follower.

Yep Thanks,

I thought of that right after I hit the submit button on my original post. That should work perfectly. It will be real easy.

Of course the game warden will be thinking what the hell is this guy doing w/ a riot gun in the woods :)

If the game warden ask simply tell him it is a percaution in the event you encounter any foul fowl. ;)

------------------
Gunslinger

We live in a time in which attitudes and deeds once respected as courageous and honorable are now scorned as being antiquated and subversive.

Back