Plinking with Hi-Point's 4595 .45 ACP Carbine

duelist1954

It's been awhile since I had the Hi-Point 4595 .45 ACP carbine out for some shooting. A lot of people think that Hi-Points are junk because they aren't prohibitively expensive. But I've owned carbines that cost more than twice as much, that I don't like shooting as much as the Hi-Point 4595. In this video I'm just having some fun plinking around with the Hi-Point Carbine.

The 14-round Mag Pro magazine arrived today. I’ll try to do a video on it soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LakCWcjFy0

I saw the POV video you did with the 4595. Very cool!

I've been eyeing a Hi-Point carbine in .40 S&W for a while now. I just wish Hi-Point would make a double-stack magazine version of their carbines for larger magazine capacity. The Kel-Tec and Beretta carbines have them beat in the firepower department by quite a lot.

It's just fun to shoot.

But of course it is: It's a gun!

The only guns that are not fun to shoot either function erraticly or are painful to shoot (and some folks are into that, too .... not me).

One of my.....

..........shooting buddies had the older 995 with the ATI stock. It was a really fun shooter and uber reliable! He sold it and regrets it. Though he did buy something he wanted a lot more. He didn't have the earnings then. Offered it to me but the economy tanked and I didn't have the earnings at the time. Always wanted the .45 but I want an ATI stock. I don't believe they offer it anymore. Would rather have the "ape" stock than that new "tacky cool" stock.

I enjoyed mine, and regret selling it. How many other guns can have you accurately putting 9mm on target at 100 yards?

Ny1YTnN.jpg

They also have a Lifetime Warranty. I just got my 45 acp carbine back yesterday.
I pretty much sent mine back as parts in a box.
They said as long as it has a SN# they will fix or replace it.

I got a brand new one back and a spare mag.

They are what they are. A cheap fun gun.

here is a photo of the original one when it was still in one piece.

100_8631.jpg

Last edited:
Back