Please vote and support British handgunners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't voted yet, and I'll tell you why. I do not like the choices offered. Handguns should be legalized and NOT licensed. No legitimate government should interfere with ownership and possession of private property.

I might vote for the more appealing of the two options, not that I think it will do much good. Liberty once lost is not easily regained.

PzGren: You might want to add a little more information to your post. As it stands now, it will probably be closed as a drive-by.

I just clicked your link. You don't give much info in your OP, you just make it seem like we're helping the UK by voting in a poll. But your link is to an article about their handgun ban. Imbedded in the article is a survey about whether or not to legalize handguns in the UK. So how exactly are we helping them by voting? It's a meaningless survey in an online UK newspaper.

Last edited:
One step at a time

Currently there are no handguns allowed (some tightly held at gun clubs possibly) I understand. Get them legalized then take the fight to the next step. This all or nothing mentality too often leads to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back