Please talk me out of another Mosin!!!

Rich_357

Well, I sold two M91/30’s along with another unused rifle to make some room in the gun safe. I was browsing around at a the local gun store today only to find a 1927 Izhevsk ex-dragoon, all matching, laminate stock for $250. The dang thing is gorgeous; I popped the magazine cover and it was still full of cosmoline. Does want but does not need; I wouldn’t mind having one ONE full size Mosin. Please talk me out of this…. :eek:

That'd be the easiest solution... another safe! It gets expensive, but running out of room in a gun safe is somewhat of a blessing more than it's a problem... depending on your perspective. ;)

I just bought my 3rd mosin, a M39... like all my other mosin nagants, the best I'm pulling with it is 4 inch groups, even with handloads, even though the M39 was supposedly required to shoot one inch groups during tests. personally, it's the last nail in the coffin for me. it looks cool, it's vastely different from the millions of 91/30s out there, and I have the 91/30 already for comparison. for me it just makes my collection a little more unique, it doesn't serve a real purpose.

don't buy the ex dragoon, buy a type38 arisaka, it'll shoot better groups:D

Back