Please recommend a holster for a SW10

Oleg Volk

Staff Alumnus
I'd like to carry a S&W10-5. Would prefer a paddle holster.

Does anyone make a plastic or leather paddle holster for it?

Where in Nashville could I get the gun re-parkerized, how much would that cost?

Does anyone make clip-on (NOT belt loop) speedloader pouches?

Quite frankly, I don't know a manufacturer of holsters that DOESN'T make a holster for the Model 10.

Galco, Hume, De Santis, Bianchi, Uncle Mike's, Kramer, Nelson you name it, they all have holsters for the Model 10.

Face it, Oleg, the Model 10 isn't exactly a rare bird when it comes to guns. :)

It is my understanding that Fobus offers one of their holsters(plastic) for the K frame-4" in paddle configuration.
Lippman Enterprises is one distributor
www.lippman-enterprises.com
You can email them for conformation
lippy@francomm.com

You have specified the parkerized finish---I cannot help you there but I do suggest you consider the Black-T finish which is offered by Mr. Walter Birdsong---601-939-7448
He has the current contract to finish 5000 of FBI handguns and he finished one of my revolvers last summer.
He has perfected a process which removes all the existing finish-regardless of the type. That is of vital importance because the actual finish will adhere and remain on the gun sence it has a clean foundation to cling to.
It is offered in matte black or green.
It is ugly as homemade sin but utterly practical.
I suggest you aquire one or more of the professional grade 'Belt Badge' clip ons and have a leather-smith sew or brad a exsiting belt looped speedloader case on it. That is the current LEO practice here and it makes for a heavy service item.
Don Mallard

Back