Please help with dating my Savage Rifle

ratkiller

I just bought a 110 savage I would like to date it, but since I did not find anything on the Savage web site, I was wondering someone here
could help.

I dated a savage, once. She had the worst table manners I had ever seen. Talked with her mouth full. Chewed with her mouth open. Disgusting.

I merely slowed down to 20 to let her out.

I had one pick her nose at the table. Guess she really wasn't interested in going out anymore.

OK, I'm moving this to Harley's site where Harley and others have expertise beyond what I've seen at the table.

Wait for Der Jagermeister, Harley Nolden or Jim Keenan to respond. Those guys know everything including where I hid the combination to my safe! ;)

Dating Savage

sorry - no jokes - got to be PC in the UK!?!
I've just got a 110 in 270 pre-owned but virtually unused thru a dealer so don't know the story but the same guy had another 110 in 243 (little bit more used) which I now own also. I know they were both made before Savage had all the problems with the IRS etc and that the current UK agent doesn't support the older stuff but I would be interested in dates in case i need spares from the USA.
Sernos: 270; F 106836, 243; F167835

DCC UK

Back