Plate shoot at Tusco (OH)

falconer

The next plate shoot at Tusco Rifle Club will be April 21. The usual crowd of Ohio TFLers will be there. I'll be bringing a small group from Ohio State to participate as well.

For more info, check out 3gun's Ohio TFL Calendar

Falconer,

Thanks for the link to 3guns Ohio TFL Calendar! I'll have to give you guys the info for other local club upcoming events (South Cuyahoga, Ashland Lake, West Branch.... I'll be going to South Cuyahoga's HP Clinic next month.

Lets not forget that Tusco is also having a CMP Garand Match on the 21st. Expect a big turnout for this date:D

I'll be arriving around 1 p.m. or so. I'll probably bring my Garand, but don't count on me for the match.

Looking forward to it for many reasons; only one of which is that Falconer might get off my back for a while... ;)

-Dave

Dude, you'll never get me off your back. You do too many things that make you a target for harassment. Seriously, that'd be like getting Bill to stop abusing me at family functions, its just not going to happen.

If tomorrow is half as interesting as tonight, we'll all have a good time. Be sure to ask Caliban how he handles (or doesn't) his liquor.

Back