Pizza Hut delivery man shot 2 robbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tighty whitey

This story is gripping and terrifying. I am hopeful that the police investigation comports with the way the facts have been portrayed by the delivery man. I also want to follow this story to determine whether or not Pizza Hut is going to fire and/or force the delivery man to quit. As far as I'm concerned, if the facts are as they have been reported, the delivery man saved his life and that of the store manager. My prayers are with him.

From the website of the Charlotte Observer. Here's the link. (I think I've followed the new rules). Peace, g.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/09/28/1723694/2-men-shot-dead-in-robbery.html

They ought to give him a medal. I always love how corporate policy forbids firearm posssession by employees "in the interest of safety". Safety for who?

They ought to give him a medal. I always love how corporate policy forbids firearm posssession by employees "in the interest of safety". Safety for who?

In the interest of company safety from liability in the form of policies written by their attorneys.

Since Pizza Hut has fired employees in the past for being armed, then it stands to reason they'll fire this one, also--unless public pressure causes them to "revisit" their policy.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back