Pittsburgh residents

GuyMontag

So, in an effort to meet like minded shooters...
who's from the Pittsburgh area?
Anybody?

And are you up for a trip to the range?
In an effort to break away from the liberal anti-gunner friends, my fiancee and I are all for meeting some new people.

I'm from Greensburg, just a short 45-minutes to the SE of Pittsburgh.

My father and I try to shoot together these days, but I'm sure theres always room for more friends :)

I shoot at A&S every few weeks, though less often in the summer when its nice enough to shoot at an outdoor range.

I'm one of the younger fellows in there, and usually am sporting one of my cowboy hats when I am there. I hate getting dinged in the head by brass (mine or other shooters') Feel free to say hello if you ever come across me!

i will do that The Great Mahoo. do you have an xdm .40 i talked to a guy a few weeks ago when i was there he asked me how do i like my 9mm xdm. i was having a problem with my mags and i talked to him about it. its fixed now so no worrys. they just needed some oil.

I live in Mt Lebanon. Shoot skeet at Aliquipa bucktails on fri. nights and sometimes at Library on thurs. nights. When are we going and where? I need a good place to shoot my AR.

Been gone for 25 years but I miss it. Enjoy... I miss the Original Hot Dog.. the Oyster House.... the Post Tavern.... is Haddon Hall still there?

mike21603 said:
i will do that The Great Mahoo. do you have an xdm .40 i talked to a guy a few weeks ago when i was there he asked me how do i like my 9mm xdm. i was having a problem with my mags and i talked to him about it. its fixed now so no worrys. they just needed some oil.

Nope, Mike, that wasn't me. Glad to hear the you got the mags worked out. One of my 1911 mags keeps jamming when fully loaded; I'll have to tear it apart and oil it. Now if I can just remember which one it is....

Shoot me a PM next time you'll be up that way. I will probably be there in 2 weeks or so. I just shot tonight.

I'm a little southeast of Pitt (2hrs), but have been there many many times. I have some family up that way, too. My cousin lives downtown.

I'd be up for it if I was a little closer. Good luck in your pursuit, though, guy.

You might want to check into PAFOA.org
Some good people, there.... :)

I am here

I am in the boro of Avalon, on Ohio River Blvd, going to the Pennsylvania Gunsmith School, my fellow students and I frequent the Wexford game lands range for general plinking/practice and all our test firing. Although I hail from the Buckeye state I am glad to be here in the burgh learning the crafts of gunsmithing. you can shoot me an e-mail or PM if you want to go shooting sometime, I am unaware of other ranges arouns here, although I am sure there are plenty, as there are SOOO many people packing in Allegheny County, at least I hope most of them frequent a range:o

Hey shootist, I used to live on Teece Avenue in Bellevue. Of course that was when Jimmy Carter was president....

Murrysville here. I have a friend that owns a home in Penn-Hills. With a young Daughter. He would sell in a Heart beat, If he could. Not looking foreword to her starting school over there.

Back