Pistol/revolver mounted light

I had a Surefire X300U, but traded it for ammo... it was nice, but I don’t line pushing forward for momentary. The Streamlight switch, which goes back to the original Insight weapon light that I first started with, seems a lot more instinctive for me.

I have a few TLR-1s, and a couple of LED Insights. Did have a TLR-3 on my Glock 30S, but actually just swapped it for a TLR-7. Switch is different, but light is smaller in profile and A LOT brighter. I also have a TLR-6 for my SIG P938. But the only none Streamlight I use on a carry gun is actually LaserMax...

rjRKQWQ.jpg

Every time I post that picture, I get, “why do you have two lasers?” The LaserMax light is actually pretty well made, and has enough Lumens to get by (I carry a Surefire Fury, either the P2X or P3X). Having a light on a J-frame might seem odd to traditional revolver shooters, but it really rounds the revolver out... and doesn’t add a lot of weight/size. Holsters were a little harder to find, but White Hat Holster makes a few for this setup.

Since you added revolver to the title/OP, figured I’d add that.

Back