Pistol Range in Eastern PA

rmagill

I recently purchased a pistol and I am looking for a relatively inexpensive range I can practice at in eastern PA. I would prefere if the range sold ammo, but this is not necessary. Thanks.

About half the year I'm in Lancaster and the other half I am in the Lehigh Valley. Philly isn't that bad of a drive. Thanks.

Try Classic pistol (www.classicpistol.com).

They're a little on the pricey side, but its a nice facility, clean, and well maintained. They have a good selection of guns to rent, I think including a few machineguns. They also sell ammo, targets, eye & ear protection, as well as safes, cleaning supplies, and anything else you could need. Although its an indoor range, even centerfire rifle calibers are allowed, including full autos.

Good place...

"Ready, Aim, Fire!"
on Rt.13 by the PA turnpike in Bristol. A Jersey guy just bought it under a year ago.

Good guys w/gunsmith on premises.
215-788-5898

RW3

The firingline in allentown just get of 7th street exit of 22 and head north few miles on right you'll see it on top of the hill. Indoor range.

+1 for the Firing Line in the LV.

I've been going there for almost a year now, since I purchaed my first handgun. The counter guys can be very friendly, the membership fees are relaxed, and there's always a cute girl or two in the gym you have to walk through to get to the range.

Y'know, coz its the little things...

I am a member of the Millcreek sportsman club and they have a outside range, no ammo sales, but it costs $35 per year and $20 signup first year, with no other outside range fees, inside is open for 22 on thurs and non-magnums on sun.

+2 for Firing Line.

not cheap ammo (bring your own) but the place is clean, well ventilated.. Folks there are always nice. Plus the Fitness Line that you walk past always has hotties :)

I went to Wicen's Farm yesterday for the first time and was impressed. $10 to shoot all day, but no rapid fire from semiauto rifles is allowed (due to an agreement with the township, who's concerned about noise, if I understand things correctly).

Back