Pistol Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Beararms

Hi, I'm Joseph Yuppieson. I have more money that I know what to do with and I just bought an $800.00 Wondermatic with a black diamond crusher finish chambered in .45 Nuclear. I've noticed a few problems already, please help.

First, I've been using my $200.00 custom-fitted leather holster and the pistol has some little scratches on it. It doesn't look brand new anymore. Will it still work right?

Next, I noticed after shooting it for the first time that there was some black stuff around the muzzle and in the chamber. The inside of the barrel had some black stuff in it too. Will it still work right?

Finally, I read in Gun Hype Magazine where Tim Bucktwo, honorary auxillary deputy wannabe shot a Wondermatic .45 Nuclear just like mine and it imploded after only 97,000 rounds but the Grog 99 .45 Nuclear was shot 105,000 times before it blew up.

Should I sell my Wondermatic and get the grog?

Sound Familiar? No I have not been drinking tonight.

------------------
"When guns are outlawed;I will be an outlaw."

Hmmm...sounds similar to a problem I had with a less familiar brand. Just shoot another thousand rounds of the most expensive ammo you can find through it then see how it works.

After you have spent a couple of hundred bucks on ammo, and the thing still doesn't work, send it back to the factory a couple of times at forty bucks a pop, then shoot another two thousand rounds to further break it in. If it still doesn't work call the factory back and leave messages in voice mail but don't hold your breath waiting for them to call you back.

Then have four or five other shooters fire your pistol to confirm the problem is not shooter induced. Don’t worry if the pistol won’t feed, chances are you will never be in a gunfight and you probably wouldn’t win a match with it anyway since you have to compete with Lifetime Masters. If it takes two men and a growing boy jumping up and down on the slide stop with a pogo stick to release the slide, don’t sweat it, just rack the slide and cuss a little. Besides, the pistol will fire most of the time if you can get the darn thing loaded.

After you have invested more money trying to get the pistol to work than you paid for it, and it still doesn’t work, shine it all up and head to the gun show. Someone with more savvy than you could possibly ever have, even if you shoot three classes above them and they have never handled the pistol, will buy it for a song and it will miraculously begin to function flawlessly.

You guys forgot how to do it right: Read
G&A articles, get really excited and only then go and buy a super best of the best for the price of the used space shuttle.

If it jams with some cheap WalMart ammo, you got to immediately recognize that your hands are crooked and your legs are not holding
your weak body correctly, and you use the wrong finger to pull the trigger...Ammo is
a pure crap too...

You go home, sorry about yourself, angry
with WalMart for selling you this ammo in plain yellow box and start reading articles in G&A again....It helps a lot.

this producer may start thinking negatively
about you...At least,

A very accurate model of the Gun Industry.

Admitedly - I have fallen in the same trap myself. But I can honestly say that I dont feed my beasts with the cheap ammo.

It is kinda fun however to buy a gun and then after, see a glowing article about it. Then you can say "I was Heckler, before Heckler was cool."

Wait a sec, Heckler & Koch was ALWAYS COOL!

"Psst, HK, over here... make a metal gun... in stainless... or anything other than black."

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

[This message has been edited by George Hill (edited November 20, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back