Pistol Grip Stock for Super 90

hickok45

I recently purchased a straight stock for my Super 90, so now I suppose I'll sell the nice pistol grip stock that came on the gun.

Anybody know what the market value of one of these is?? They generally sell for more than the straight stock, don't they?

Greg

------------------
"Happiness is a warm gun" John Lennon 1966

Were did you get the straight stock for your Benelli? I have been thinking of getting one so I can use an extended mag tube. Also how much did you pay for it? I would appreciate any help you can you can give me. Thanks.

I have seen new PG stocks going for $79. I have the straight stock on my preban M3S90 but have been thinking about a PG stock. I might be interested in yours if you decide to sell it.

NJW in AZ

Thinking about putting a straight stock on so that you can use the extended mag tube? Didn't think about the pre-ban status of my old Super 90. I haven't even thought about those silly gun laws as relates to shotguns.

I suppose the only reason my Super 90 is legal with the pistol grip and extended mag tube is that I bought it in 1990, or was it 1989.

Greg

------------------
"Happiness is a warm gun" John Lennon 1966

Back