Pistol Competitions in So. Cal?

OcSpeed

Are there any pistol competitions in Southern California?

I know some of the local ranges have little things here and there but I'm not aware of anything except some Cowboy Action stuff... and I'm not that kind of shooter.

http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ODE/ShootingSportsUSA/ -- you oughtta subscribe to Shooting Sports USA; the back of each issue has listings for matches...

Looks like there are a few Bullseye matches in SoCal:

- December 6th (this Saturday), San Bernardino, full 2700 match (3 guns, .22, centerfire from .32 up to .45, and .45; your .45 can be used for centerfire)
- December 26th (three weeks from this Saturday), Dulzura, 1800 match (looks like it's a 2-gun match, .22 and CF)

Probably a few others in different disciplines, too. You might also want to look at matches in Nevada or Arizona.

Prado in Chino 909-597-4794. If the person that answers the phone can't give you the information that you need they will give you the the Range Master (Jim) cell phone number and he will take care of you. Good place.

Steel Madness in So. Cal

HI Speed,

At Rahaagues in Corona. Look online. there are steel madness shoots every first and third (and fifth Sundays) 9-3PM. Come on by, and if you need eq we have it. and ammo.

www.ssashooter.net

Max

Back