pistol case for the range

gaseousclay

Do any of you have recommendations for a hardshell pistol case? I was looking at Pelican and Seahorse cases but wanted to know if there were others out there worth looking at.

For range duty the aforementioned Harbor Freight or a Plano, aroun 10 bucks. Pelicans are waterproof heavy duty for travel and guide hunt requirements, too much munny for just a trip to burn some powder in my view. Mine are all Plano and Flambeau cause Fleet Farm had a sale...

Do any of you have recommendations for a hardshell pistol case? I was looking at Pelican and Seahorse cases but wanted to know if there were others out there worth looking at.
Besides your pistol, do you have any other items you want to carry with you in the case?

I bought a Redhead from Bass Pro so I could fly with a pistol. It has a TSA lock so only airport personnel with TSA keys can steal your gun.

Cheap and deplorable !!!

Besides your pistol, do you have any other items you want to carry with you in the case?
Absotively as there are time when I choose to do so, Like spare mags. However, most of the time, I don't. .…. :)

Now then, as far as cases I use a variety and on the larger ones, I use Samsonite plastic shelled "Brief Cases" that I buy at garage sales. I basically gut them out and reline them with foam. Most folks don't suspect they are pistol cases. I also have the advantage of being able to lock them. ….. :)

Be Safe!!!

I have one for my Super Redhawk with a 9 1/2 inch barrel.
It just fits and the brief case looks very tame as to what's inside.

Back