Pigs From Space!!

rickyrick

I noticed today that apparently new satelilte pictures have been taken in the last few weeks you can zoom in much closer than the ones available before. now I know this because some recent excavator work was being done recently, and in the satelite pass it is half completed.

I found an area of hog rooting that i was already aware of and another area that i have missed.

i know these will be the same pictures for a few years but this year its gonna come in real handy since all of the trails are gonna be current.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pigs from space.jpg
    pigs from space.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 597
Bswiv, have you tried Google Earth? That gives you great photos of most anyplace you would want hunt. I use it to do pre-season scouting to narrow down the likely areas.

I thought he might of found something even better than Google Earth.

Where we hunt ( Putnam County ) the county GIS has new aerials from 2011 that are about 3 years newer than what is on Google..........so I was wondering if he had something like that found for a bigger area.

The area I hunt now has Google Earth pics from 2011. When I was hunting there last year, the images were from 2009 so it looks like they are consantly updating them.

Back