Pictures thread

PTK

Just thought I'd sign up here and share a picture of my NFA toys.

attachment.php

Shown are (from top) a 10/22 short barrel with a 5.5" barrel and a 12" 304 stainless custom silencer, a MN 91/30 pistol, my Stoeger 12ga "lupara", my H&R topper 12ga, my PS90 SBR, my silenced Buckmark with a 2.5" barrel, and my Remington 870 "Witness Protection" model with a 12" barrel.

All are registered per the 1934NFA.

Attachments

• NFA_1.jpg
    NFA_1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 642
Nice collection. I just added one to mine yesterday! I finally got to bring her home....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sendra11.jpg
    Sendra11.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 2,182
VERY nice. I want a FA AR-15 or M-16, but they're still a bit rich for me right now. Maybe if 922(o) gets overturned, who knows.

WOW... not to sure about the Mosin Nagant not having a stock... but hey, if you can do it, you might as well! So all I know about owning a fully automatic, is that you have to pay something like a $200 tax, have an extensive back round check, and then try to find a fully automatic gun which will usually cost you around AT LEAST $3,000 and up. But what about having a silencer? I've got a buck mark, and it would be great to be able to have on if it was affordable.

To get a silencer you still have the $200 tax. The cost of the silencer itself, for a good .22 sliencer, is about $300. So for $500 total, you could silence your Buckmark

Creature

Because I can. Why not?

mini4m3

Yes, it's FUN.

mellow_c

As VUPDblue said, there's still the $200 tax stamp, but an "entry level" .22lr silencer will run about $200. Good ones can go up from there, highest cost I saw was about $450 for a full stainless take-apart silencer. Problem with MGs is the cheapest I've seen recently is $3.5k for a beat-up MAC10.

Just askin'. Don,t take it wrong. I wouldn't mind having a couple of the firearms in your little collection. I was just wondering why the apparent fascination with shortened guns. It does remain a rather peculiar selection, agreed?

Creature

I have over 100 firearms, a small selection of them being NFA items isn't a big deal. They sure are fun, and I love to let other people shoot them at the range! :D

This FNP90 is very nice. Very expensive where I live and obviously ammo is a big problem here as well. Nevertheless, it is on my to buy list one day when ammo becomes available. I bought the FN FiveseveN and ammo is becoming a problem.

Back