PICS of some of my Revo's

I have a buntline almost identical to yours. Stainless Grip frame and stag grips. I also crave your .38 586.

Down here below is a link to a high fidelity picture of my Smith Mountain Gun. The gun is written up on the Centurion (www.milesfortis.com) and it took me a while to get a detail picture that did it justice. Engravers are John K. Pease -scrollwork and Wayne DiAngelo- sideplate. It was a Smith&Wesson Engraving shop deal that went through after the shop had closed.

http://www.milesfortis.com/guests/images/mcump/06/mcump01a.jpg

Thanks alot MEC! I just drooled all over my keyboard. Nice work on your gun. My Buntline -had- a black frame. It had some nicks on it and I felt like polishing it out; I think it came out alright? The 586 .38 will probably stay with me for a while.

Roy

it sure did come out

very well. Too get the same effect, I had to install a stainless Grip frame. My 9.5 ss is a replacement for a stainless one that was burgled back not long after the new models came out. I've had it since the early '70's. It will shoot one inch and under groups with a bunch of long rifles and magnums. (so would the stainless.)

I hear a lot of people complaining about Single Six Accuracy so, maybe I've just been lucky to pick up prime guns. I like this one so much that I had it Cloned in .45 colt - its a convertible too. It's a good shooter but, I have too many guns and haven't gotten around to using it very much.

The 586 is cataloged as a 357, this one was a special order.

It came out of the Smith & Wesson Factory, but was a special order for the Brazilian Police. I called S&W and they said it's one of the last of a 91 gun run.

Roy

Back