Picked up yet another one lol

mel80

e7zNj4H.jpg

So far really liking it only a half box of ammo threw it so far.
I must be getting sick though cause I got rid of my XD to pick up the xl n I normally don't get rid of guns lol

125+ rounds not a single hiccup. so far very happy with it shoots great, clean oil it and ill end up carrying this though still hard to beat the hellcat ive been carrying

u can swap a 365xl slide onto the 365 and vice versa , i actually have plans to try a few different configs with the 2 since i have both

edit , not sure if u can also do that on the manual saftey ones

Very nice, mel80. I have it's little brother...and a few of it's full-sized relatives. I'd too like another...it's a SIGness.

Great carry piece...mine's got over 1300 rounds through it now and is as reliable as any of my Sigs...,nearly 100%. Feeds everything, even 125 gr LSWC reloads. Good choice for everyday carry. Rod

I put another 150 rds threw it no issues at all.still waiting on my holster for it but that prolly won't get here for another 2 weeks.
Loving the hell out of it though moreso then the hellcat osp I picked up not to long ago.
Might have to add some p320's to the mix soon in .45 or 357 sig

Incredibly good all-purpose 9mm, including concealed carry. Strong contender for the "if I could have only one gun" contest.

Also love the "steel frame" aspect of this design. If the plastic gets gouged or worn smooth over the years (because it's plastic), you simply replace it for $25, like any polymer grips in the last century+ of handgun history. Or you can go custom.

Sig advertisements really need to full stop the "free magazines from sig!!!" line though. Not one P320 or P365 is getting additional free mags.

Are all coming with just one mag now?

yeah mine came with just 1 mag , and a card that says goto here fill this out and well send ya a second mag

still going tobe a tough choie everymorning deciding which one im leaving home with lol
bQYVFWT.jpg

Love my p365. It's a non-safety model. Finally realized the only striker fired pistol without a safety, that I feel 100% comfortable with, is the HK p7 M8. But, one can say the squeeze grip is a safety, of sorts. And, the HK p7 is a huge piece of hardware to carry concealed. I'm conflicted. Don't really like safeties. period. Purely a personal shortcoming, from some folk's point of view. Seriously considering buying another p365 with a safety. For a while now I've been carrying a Shield 45 with a safety. Feel pretty comfortable. By the way, my p365 came with three mags. It was a special price where the third mag cost me $20 more than the LGS's pricing for the pistol with one mag.

OK as a guy who owns a hellcat and a p365 can you compare and contrast seems you prefer the sig? Why is that?

Thinking of selling Ruger ec9 and upgrading to one of these new higher capacity micro compacts

Don't get me wrong I love my hellcat when it comes to the 365xl vs the hellcat when I'm at the range shooting 2-3 mags out of the hellcat and I don't wanna shoot it anymore. The 365xl on the other hand I can shoot all day it's just more comfortable to shoot .

I haven't gotten to carry the xl yet still waiting on my holster to arrive.

But I apendix carry the 365 and hellcat and honestly can't tell a difference in either there both great

Can't go wrong either way

Back