Picked up my new 25-3 Long Colt today.

uglygun

Drove 4 hours through the damned rain today to go pick this gun up, yes I was that excited that I drove down to pick the thing up on a weekday rather than wait till the weekend.

http://home.bak.rr.com/varmintcong/smith25.html

Remember, I live in California so finding deals on S&W revolvers is getting more and more difficult especially when they are discontinued or considered "classic" in any way. Days of S&W blued guns are a thing of the past as it is already unless you want one of those sellout Performance Center guns. 600 out the door with all the things you see in the pictures except for my 1911 and the 38/44 pictured there for comparison reasons.

And a thing of grace and beauty it is! Color me envious.
Guess I'll just have to struggle along with my 25-5 and my Outdoorsman - N-Frames are where its at, for sure!:D
Congratulations,
Tom

Want a chance at more like it?

I likely passed through your way today from Bakersfield as I headed down south to Oxnard to pick this one up. I'm heading back in 20 days to sign the paperwork on a 4 inch barreled 29-3, didn't get quite so much of a deal on it though. I'm about tapped out, I might be able to scrape together enough for a 27 but I can't tell for sure just yet.

Check out the Sportman's Exchange on 6th and C streets in Oxnard. The owner has a fair majority of N-frames in his own collection which he is selling through private party transfers, some are going for good prices others not so much but you'll feel like it's christmas watching so many boxes get opened for the very first time.

Back