Pic of my new suppressed 1895 SBL (45/70)

Deja vu

I have 3 loads so far one is a 325 grain hornady flex tip at 2000 FPS The next is a 500 grain hornady interlock bullet at 1020 FPs and the last is the same bullet at 750 FPS.

31195d1340219085-my-suppressed-1895sbl-45-70-45-70-silencer.jpg
;)

sorry for bad picture quality, taken from my camera

Your picture is hosted on Marlin Owners. Only those with a login there can see it.

Here it is. Hope you don't mind me reposting it.

scaled.php

thanks. I am not real tech savvy and I could see the picture so I assumed every one else could too.

but yeah thats the picture

you cant see it but the SBL has peep sights but the suppressor blocks a portion of the field of view.

my brother in law has the exact same setup minus the suppressor. if the bullet sleeve wasn't on the wrong side for a leftie I would be hauling ass to his place to find out why I wasn't informed of the supressor project.

This is in serious need of a video, the pic has my mind racing!

Thanks for sharing, can we have some more info on the can? I have an 1895SBL, and this right up my alley.

1752 posts

silencers are illegal... that's a suppressor...not illegal... under some circumstances

1752 posts with zero listens.

kimbershot ill eagles are sick birds. silencers (suppressors) are fun.:D

I consider my sound suppressor purchase one of the best firearm related purchases that I have made... I wish I had done it sooner :D

Well no matter what you call it girls & boys, a can, silencer, a supressor, a quieter, a pipe or a mute button. It is a fine rifle!!! Im green with envy, lets see a video!

Last edited:
Back