Philly shoot Oct 1st.

FlyinGN

on another board we made plans for a Philly shoot at Classic Pistol in Southampton October 1st. 10 am we are all meeting.. Be there!! Anyone can come and shot anything they want.

Frank

we did not make any deals with them beforehand so I guess we will know when we get there and how many people we get to see whether we get a discount..

That's the place where all of these PA shoots originated. :D

I can't get off on anymore Saturdays for awhile.

I don't think they allow people to shoot reloads there, do they?

FWIW, the last time I was there there was no rules or questions about reloads, unless you were using a firearm rented from CP. Rifle calibers are ok. Full auto is ok, but no bipod or tripod mounted beltfeds.

www.classicpistol.com

I think its the bipod on the table that they object to - when I brought my 1919A6, I wasn't allowed to shoot it. FWIW, though, they gave me no hassles about other .308 shoulder fired machineguns. Bren? Maybe...

And oddly enough, one time while I was there they allowed a guy to clamp his handmade Gatling gun (in .30 carbine) on the table and crank it off that way.

The best part was it was completely homemade - the owner built it... not from parts, but completely from scratch.

Absolutely beautiful.

Not This Time

Attending an IDPA match up in the W-B/Scranton area, at Factoryville Sportsman Club. A long ride(from NW Berks county) but worth it.

Everyone have a good time, shoot safe, shoot well!

FlyinGN -

The interest is there, but I'd likely get beaned with a frying pan if I ditch the g/f for another weekend at the range. Maybe sometime in November?

Back