PETA protests Circus animals in cages.

Hot Core

Well, here we go again. Actually saw this on the news coming out of Charlotte, NC last night, so this is absolutely true.

A PETA member decided to protest Ringling Brothers Circus having animals in "cages" yesterday. So, she had her body painted orange and had black tiger stripes painted on herself as well. Then she goes onto a busy street corner in downtown Charlotte and removes her clothes down to a Bikini "bottom". Then she holds a PETA protest sign in front of herself and has a five foot wire fence placed around her as if she was in a "cage".

Only got up to 49deg in Charlotte yesterday, so I doubt that it lasted very long.

As luck would have it, she was rather attractive and for some reason I was unable to focus on whatever she had on the protest sign. No idea at all what it said.

I guarantee you that if Ringling Bros would have displays like that, they would be completely sold out for every show. ;^)

Good hunting and clean kills, Hot Core

Were the "bottoms" she retained fake-animal pattern, like tiger stripes of leopard spots?? Yeah, I really hate it when women take off their clothes and protest:rolleyes:

Nothing new, PETA would be against gravity and sue Newton if he wasn't long dead "cuz cutie liddle furry animals sometimes fall and get hurt".
I'd like to see more of their bikini-clad female protesters around here, thought (-22F this morning ;))

Back