PETA Attacks ALGORE

Gunfounder

Gotta thank Nikki for this one too!
This is a PETA website. Strange what bed fellows we have in opposition during times of need. Kinda reminds me of a Roosevelt and Stalin alliance.
_____________________________________________ http://www.gorenomore.com

Bringing back to top.

Think about this folks....and don't think superficial ;)

I'll give my thoughts later

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Yes, but before anyone donates money to the PETA for their ant-Gore stance, PLEASE!!! let me try to talk you out of it.
I hope this isn't considered too superficial. ;) :)

[This message has been edited by Nick Mantas (edited June 23, 1999).]

Heaven forbid, that was the last thing I had in mind. Just found it humorous that his closest supporters are jumping ship when he attacks their beliefs. He has no scruples, morals or ethics unless their is money attached, then it is a short lived honeymoon.
Just glad to see the divorce taking place already. Bet before it is over he will try to align himself with the gunowners somehow.

Gore is weak and everyone knows it...Clinton skirted and the Demos got cocky, failing to realize the respect most folks have for the office of Pres...
Well, Billy is a lame duck and Gore was his butt buddy for so long that many people feel its time to air out the room. Al is a weenie and for the last year he comes out of no where with the most absurd and bizarre claims for validity.
There are months before the primary, Gore is not a sure bet. He PO'd PETA so they want to tweak him (read the disclaimer on that site). Its a power play for future influence...everyone knows Gore is so totally out there he will endorse anything that he perceives has emotional appeal...PETA is playing him like a cheap fiddle.....they will praise Bradley, but if Gore gets the nomination all this will be forgotten

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

I say this is bad. We don't want Bill Bradley up against the Repub, who'll stand a better chance than Algore, and who is arguably MORE anti-gun than Algore, IMS (if memory serves).

Back