personal size pistol??!!

paltik

have you seen the sig-sauer 239 ads, saying that they have come up with their new,
PERSONAL SIZE PISTOL, im just wondering what would be their FAMILY SIZE PISTOL.

------------------
REY MARIANO

Well that would depend on the family....
some family's would take a P220, whereas others would have a Deasert Eagle in .50 AE.
Or for the really large family something like a HK SP-89 or maby even a AR-15.
If the family is big enough, they can carry a LAR .50 BMG. Ask Rob ;)

------------------

Mouse Assassins inc.

Family dynamics play a lot into the appropiate firearm. A "dysfunctional" family that lacks conflicted interpersonal dynamics would opt for the Sig Saur or Para-Ordnance due to the family's lack of tolerance for frustration, and strong need for stable, reliable prediction of interaction outcomes. The family that is fragmented by inter-familial rivalry, polarized triangulations and given to constant challenges of authority would reject instruments in its environment that reflect consistent reliability and object constancy, to better resonate with the turbulent irradic chaos found within the family constelation. I'm sure this is a testable theory, and would make a great dissertation topic. Hell, I'd do it if I hadn't already defended mine.

So you're saying that while the dysfunctional family wants Sig et al, the fragmented family wants Llamas right? :) :)

A cohesive family would opt for common calibers (i.e. MAG59+M14, Thompsons+1911), whereas a dysfunctional family would have 9mm/40/38/.223 and others mixed...guess what kind of family the Feds are <g>

Back