Perfecta .30-06

Mosin-Marauder

Saw this at Wally-World the other day, $15.something for 20 rounds. 150 Grain soft point. Sounds like a good deal if the ammo is good. Does anyone have experience with this? Found no reviews online. Thanks in advance.

I buy that stuff in .223 Remington. Good shooting ammo with good reloadable brass.

The brass was very uniform in length and the necks were annealed from the factory.

Can't beat it for the price.

Never seen it in rifle cals but buy it alot at wally world to feed my 45 auto addiction. $13 for 50 rounds. Never had a problem with feeding or firing. Look for the green box and u can't go wrong lol

I bought a box in .270 because of the cheap price. I've only fired about half a box but it's good shooting ammo so far.

Tony

This was in a red/orange and black box with the Perfecta logo and a big deer on the box. The 223 I bought had off center flash holes in the primers and I broke a fair bit of decapping pins until I realized it (stupidity on my part). Just hoping this stuff doesn't have the same problem.

I know this is an old thread, but I just picked up 2 20rd boxes of Perfecta 150gr 30-06 for $11+change each on clearance. Would have grabbed more, but that was all they had. This ammo is produces a lot of smoke, but shot as accurately and more reliably than the Remington Core-Lokt. Get it while you can....I don't think Walmart is going to continue stocking it.

I buy that stuff in .223 Remington. Good shooting ammo with good reloadable brass.

The brass was very uniform in length and the necks were annealed from the factory.

Can't beat it for the price.
This. I randomly found it and wanted cheap ammo to shoot and cut down to 300 BLK.... great stuff. Great for busting paper anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Decent enough practice ammo. I have converted a bit of 223 to 300 BLK in the past with no problems.

I posted earlier on it but still haven't had any trouble. My AR liked the 223.

Back