pellet gun-practice

headroom

does anybody have any experience with the marksman pellet gun that is like the biathlon rifle? how good is the quality for only 50 bucks, it would be nice for shooting in the basement for lots of cheap practice.

Buy it

It won't last forever and you can wear it out, but you will have learned alot

Yep, "What DC said!"

Got a news flash for you too. You think you're a grown up? :D I'm willing to bet it won't be a week before that pellet gun makes it's way out of the basement and into the backyard! I predict an abundance of punctured soda cans and those plastic soda bottles scattered around the back yard. Don't bother to pick them up between mowings. You just have to throw them all back out there again anyway.
Have fun!

------------------
Your mind is your primary weapon.

Do you guys know about Airsoft BB guns? They are life like impersonations of real weapons but they work off of a spring, Compressed gas, or battery driven motor system. you can get a gun that in every way looks like the real thing, but fires a safe 6mm plastic BB. I bought mine, a replica of the HK P7M13, in Japan and I think it is a great training aid. They sell in japan for about $25 for my P7, $40-$60 for a for a large gas operated model say a HK SOCOM or a Steyr TMP, and $150-$300 for a battery operated AK-47, HK-MP5, Steyr AUG, or the Colt M-16 variants. Check out this web site for more info.

http://mercury.2kweb.net/cqb/airguns.htm

------------------
I want a Heckler&Koch MP-5K with the tactical briefcase for my birthday!!!!

Back