Pedersoli Bess Carbine/others

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenmcnasty

Hey all,

I bought a used Pedersoli Brown Bess Carbine several years ago on here from another forum member. Since then, life has moved on and I have 3 children and a job that keeps me way too darn busy!
As such, I'm considering selling this and some other firearms that I have, but I just don't have a clue on a fair asking price.
I have the Bess that's in great condition along with a Cabelas Investarms Hawken in .50 percussion that I'm curious about what they are selling for. The IA hawken is in pristine condition.
Any ideas before they hit the chopping block?
Thank you for your help. You guys have been a great resource for all things BP, but sooner or later there is not enough hours in the day...

Going to have to do some homework.

I think that it's Important to know what the local market/interest is. Around here it's not very active and there is less interest in Traditional than back in the 80's. I see that Cabela's is asking right at about $1000.00 for the rifle. Also, go on GunBroker and see what they are getting/asking. If I were in your shoes, I'd not settle for less than I paid. Price it high enough to be able to negotiate. Interest around here, is very limited. Last year I sold and older BrownBess and bought an IA very reasonable. Last month I bought a Lyman Great Plaines for $250.00 and it's about 95 to 98%. ...... :eek:

Sorry I can't be of more help and just do a little homework and you will come up with a fair price. ..... :)

Good Luck and;
Be Safe !!!

I would personally sell the DPS-.75 for around $900 if it's in nice shape. They are expensive guns. It should sell quickly if you post adds in the BP forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back