PD Chooting in OK

k9i449

Inactive
Still trying to find a place to choot PD in the OK panhandle early JUNE.

Any help would be a big THANK YOU.

JCR

Have you done any google earth views of the Rita Blanca's? There may be some town on there if you're close enough.

PD: Pasture Poodles, Montana Mutts, Biodegradable Pop Up Targets, Prairie Dogs.

Choot: "Choot Lizabet! Choot!"

Ok, a prairie dog. A few extra keystrokes can make posts much easier to understand.

Not that this OP is the only one who does it, but I bypass posts if I have to solve a puzzle to figure them out.

In today's political climate, "PD shooting" brings to mind other images.

Same here I immediately painted a different image than being out for a prairie dog shoot. I still do not get " choot Lisabet! choot" ? Am I overly dense?

IBmikey

Guess you don't watch Swamp People on history channel:D

Cajuns hunting alligators, and "choot" is SHOOT in Cajun. The lady deck hand's name is Elizabeth in english and "Lizabet" in Cajun:eek:

Cowboy, spending a month in Texas right now hunting "pigs n stuff" guess I better get up to date on Southern TV, thanks for clearing my foggy brain

Mikey, glad I could educate you about Cajun english which is slightly different than reglar (lol) southern english, EH!

Sorry, but I just had to take a poke at the "cheese head" english yall speak.:)

Cowboy

P.S. Thanks to a lot of friends in southern WI, I am pretty fluent in "cheese head". Eh.

Cowboy, That is why I spend a couple of months out of the year in Texas, learning to speak with Y'all included in every sentence while chasing hogs through the woods. I do return to "The Great Northwest" the rest of the year and try to understand the visiting Canadians and blow snow with my lawn tractor.:)

Y'all pay Cub Cadet a thousand bucks for a front blower attachment that runs off of the main drive along with set of chains and weights for the rear. That little puppy will blow snow about as far as your favorite Tokarev will sling an empty case. My shooting during the winter requires a tarp on top of the snow to collect brass, a Carhart suit, muck a lucks and a strong desire to "pop a cap" while fogging your shooting glasses. (Notice the Y'all from my Texas training).

I guess that'd do it. The only attachment I've been considering for my Husqvarna is either a scabbard or some kind of gun rack. But those things aren't all that well suited for armament upgrade options.

Back