Payday is around the corner...

MEATSAW

Its that wonderful time when payday is less than a week away and I begin to ponder what I will spend my money on this time. Originally I was going to be purchasing a Darrells scout mount and a scope for my new Finn M39 but he is out of stock right now. So that's on the backburner at the moment. I will be taking it to the range on Monday for its first trip out, I can't wait!

But since I won't be buying a mount and scope now I am wanting to use my newly acquired C&R FFL again (I can see this becoming addictive). I am deciding between a walnut stocked Swiss K31 or a CZ-82. Both are about the same price from J&G Sales. I'd love to have the K31 (my mother's side of the family is Swiss) and never hear anything bad about it. But I just bought a Finn M39...is getting another rifle so soon stupid? Those CZ82s look like a really fun gun to have to go blast away at the range.

Reasons for K31: its Swiss and a K31, nuff said.

Reasons for CZ82: I like having a diverse range of guns and its a cool handgun for cheap

What are your thoughts?

I'd go for the K31, because I want one and have heard great things about them. The pistol would be nice too. but I'd get the K31 first....

but if you get the pistol first, and then get the K31, you'll be doing just as well:D

I vote for the K31. You will find that it is as accurate as the M39. Find yourself a good supply of GP11 ammo and blast away!

Back