Parts for an old Rem nylon 66?

jeepster

My dad has an old nylon 66 he bought when he was ten. This would make the gun about 40 years old. It has needed some parts and a mag for about twenty years. he gave up trying to find the parts but i would really like to surprise him and fix his rifle. This is where his childhood memories come from. Remington is clueless. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jeepster

Steve, If you are not in a real big hurry, and E-Mail me a list of the parts you need I'll go check Gunparts and see if they have what you need. I live right near there.

Joefo

Joefo, I think you meant to direct your response toward Jeepster. I was merely providing a possible source for Nylon 66 parts. Jeepster is the one in need of the parts.

Steve Mace

------------------
After today, its all historical

Thanks for the help. I'll have to wait a week or two to look at the rifle. It is at my father's house which is quite a ways from mine. I'll be back
Jeepster

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steven Mace:
Joefo, I think you meant to direct your response toward Jeepster. I was merely providing a possible source for Nylon 66 parts. Jeepster is the one in need of the parts.

Steve Mace
[/quote]
Sorry Steve. Jeepster, they do list quite a few parts for that gun. Chances are you could get what you need.

Joefo

Jeepster, Rem. Nylon 66 parts try Bill @ Gunpatch Parts Depot 13548 S.W. Butler Rd. Rose Hill, Ks. 67133-8444, Ph. 1-316-733-1622. He said he purchased rem. remaining stock of 66 parts. Good Luck. retpo

In either the SHOTGUN NEWS or GUN LISTS I found the following information: Nylon 66 parts, Gunpatch Parts Depot, phone 10AM-6PM CST 316-733-1622, fax 316-733-9400, 13548 SW Butler Road, Rose Hill, KS 67133-8444, send SASE for lists.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited May 22, 2000).]

Back