Parts diagram/disassembly instructions

Hi, Mithrandir,

The normal field stripping is the same as for the 1911. I don't recommend further stripping as the B-M is not as easy to reassemble as the 1911, in part due to the solid rear strap. Unless parts have to be replaced, better just to remove grips, hose down with a good cleaner (I like G96 Gun Cleaner) and oil lightly.

Jim

MITHRANDIR - 50 cool points for the name...
I wonder how many people know that one!

Question for you - do you know his last name?

Last name???......
he was known by many names...."Grey Wanderer", "Mithrandir", "Gandalf", "Incanus", "Olorin", "Tharkun"...
also "The Grey", "The White", "The Grey Pilgrim", "Stormcrow"...
However, not being an expert on the last name.... what was it??

Not "Stormcrow," thought that was reserved for the .... darn it ... his opposite, No! not Sauron, the other guy that held the castle that Wormwood went back to ... Jeez! ... was called ? "S? The White" by the Council .... Oh, that IS right! Gandalf was called Stormcrow 'cause he was always only there when times were worse ... still can't remember that other guy's name .... & I thought I had them all down forever. Live & learn (forget?).

Musta read The Trilogy 30 times & still can't remember that guy's name .... should be a post in the "recollections" (even forget the name of that!) post.

Sauruman? Sumpin like that .... wistfully, I retire for the evening ------>

& BTW, do check out DC's website & GOTO links for firearms destruction (actually schematics, etc.) ... very good site & (darn it - there goes another whole day! ;)) ... gots lotsa stuff re manufacturers' exploded diagrams, etc. - good stuff!

Back