Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what is a space gun revolver?

So, what is a space gun revolver?

If you really want it to sell,,,
Provide a link to the post. ;)

Aarond

Well...

You BP bullseye shooters are in a league of your own. I have no clue.

Not to dis you fellas/gals, but $650 will go a long way toward my project, and I am not saying your price is out of line but you must understand that very few of us know about these guns (but there have been MANY post on a few forums concerning the specialized pistols that opened my eyes to this niche.

I have a Pietta 1851 Navy steel .36 that I would like to "accessorize": brass squareback TG (Taylor's & Co. @$25), a shoulder stock (DGW @$295), another backstrap or two (VTI unfinished @$14.50 ea.) to experiment with modifying the Pietta "tail"), new SS nipples (TOTW @36/set), and other little things.

Or I could go to Cabela's and buy 2 or even 3 various new Colt or Remington replica C&B revolvers on sale and savor them for the same price.

Once again, I am not demeaning your pistol. It is beautiful in its own way. It is just not mainstream and requires a special group/clientele to appreciate it.

Just my $.02 worth.

Hope you get good results.

Jim

The pistol only has one purpose and that is to win matches at the Nationals.
I'm sure it will do that very well. You can have a whole truck load of Cabelas
or Taylor guns and they won't get the job done. You can try, but you would
just be spitting in the wind. I know, I been shooting there over 25 years.
Most of us don't shoot well enough to even begin to realize the accuracy of these
kind of pistols .The owner does, I know I've seen him shoot. I wouldn't bat a
eye if I didn't have such a revolver to buy this. But to go out and bang away at
cans and have loads of fun any old C&B revolver will do. Some people like the
kind of car they drive, a few others drive in the Indy 500. You got to use the
right tool for the job. Name of the game is to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back