Paraord P10

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

I am thinking about a Paraord P10 in .45 as a carry gun. Do any of you out there have any info on this weapon? good, bad or otherwise.
Thanks in advance for any assistance. John

I know of a guy who purchased a stainless Para P-10. It would not feed hollow points so he called the company. He is a police officer and was going to carry it off duty. They told him to send it to Cylinder and Slide. They did some work on it. Now it shoot great. It feeds everything and has a great trigger. Para Ordenance paid for everything. I think they are a good company and I like the P-10.

I don't know about you guys (opinions) but that's what I call SERVICE !! P-16 owner...HS

Gee, come to think of it, maybe my P-14 hasn't been feeding well lately.....
wink.gif

The little P10 has an integral ramp and the chambers are over throated so they can feed hollow points. I carried one for about a year, in that time I had 2 barrels replaced by P.O. after Corbon and Hydroshock cartridges blew out. It seems thay got so carried away with the "throating" that a good 1/3 of the case is unsupported on the bottom. They told me flat out they don't intend to alter the barrel design, so I pawned it off on the first patsy I could find. I got tired of picking brass out of my face and hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back