para-ordnance service

sharp117

Inactive
I got my p-14 back from para-ord yesterday(friday).A 3 day turn around,not too bad.It turns out all 3 of my mags needed adjusting,and the spring had to be replaced in 2.I went out and fired about 100 rounds without a hiccup.It is now a true pleasure to shoot.Thanks to everyone who responded to my original post.Your comments were greatly appreciated.

I've been having problems w/ my P13. The rounds would nosedive in the mag. Is this the problem you were having? My gunsmith told me he thought it was all in the mags. Any info appreciated.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Locobob:
I've been having problems w/ my P13. The rounds would nosedive in the mag. Is this the problem you were having? My gunsmith told me he thought it was all in the mags. Any info appreciated.[/quote]
I'm not sure what you mean by nosedive so I'll quickly detail the problem I was having.Whenever my p-14 would cycle the new round would become jammed between the bottom of the barrel ramp and the back of the slide. I suggest you call para-ord.They were very hepful and had my pistol up and running in no time.Keep me posted I would like to hear how you get your problem resolved.

Back