Para-ordnance P16 in .40?

Rh3

Inactive
I'm looking for a .40 in single action. I searched for a past post, but was unable to locate any with information on this. I have herd that in .45 the para's can be unreliable, I was wondering if anybody had any info on the .40, and if they still have full-caps left? thanks, Rh3

i have owned several para ordnance pistols in .40 s&w and .45 and have never had any problems. my p-16 limited does not like the lighter weight bullets but it loves the 175 grain semi wadcutters and man that gun shots like a million bucks. when you buy a para ordnance it should come with a certificate to buy two high cap mags for about $50 bucks each. i also have a para p-12 and its one of my favorites guns, small but with 12 rounds of .45 and is very accurate.

My first para was a P-14 which I had semi customized for USPSA competition. It's been a very reliable and accurate pistol for me. I have since bought a P-16 Limited and It's very accurate and reliable as well. The only trouble I've had has been with the extractor. I replaced it with a tuned aftermarket extractor and it works great. I mainly shoot lead reloads through both my Paras. I've used 180 grain flat points and 170 grain SWC's through the .40. It feeds them both. I wish Para would market a model in .357 Sig. I'd buy one immediately.

P16-40

I've had my P16 for a long time. The only problem I've had was w/ one of my mag springs. Changed it out and have had ZERO failures ever since.

Back