PARA-ORDNANCE Fans

Shmacky

Inactive
I am trying to get info from anybody that has any experience with the P10-45? Or with Para Ordnance in general?

Hi,
I love my 14-45 Limited I had it close to 2 years. been shot regular about 16,000 round been thru it, the only problem was at about 14,000 rounds I noticed the guide rod at the buffer plate got loose(heard it was a defect) called Para on the problem, they sent me a new guide rod ,,no questions asked, had the new guide rod in a week....looking to by the 16-40 Limited or the LDA not sure which one yet

------------------

prarms, I'm sending mine back today. I was wondering if you have the same tolerances I do. The gun rattles when lightly shaken, the bushing is loose, there is more than a little bbl hood movement when I press down. Or is yours tight???

I've had a P14-45 Limited for a few months now. I've got about 500rnds through it now. IMHO it's a real sweet pistol, I'm a happy camper! :)

TVDean, I've noticed your posts about the loose Para on several boards. Mine is nice and tight, no rattles.

TVDean:: I have nothing bad to say on the Para-mine has been a great shooter and not as tight as I thought it should be ......but it shoots very well,, I am a happy camper with it

I've already communicated with Shmacky on the subject. ;)
And it's just the start of Summer here, like it's just the start of Winter your way ! :)
As a side note, I think that the Kimber might be the way to go, as at least you "know" the grip area won't be too big ala Para & Glock.

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

I can tell you that the alloy P12/45 is an excellent IWB carry gun. Accurate, reliable, compact, light, powerful, & high capacity. It is no thicker than a stock Colt OM/GM. That's sounds counter-intuitive, but measure them!

The P10 does not have a reputation for being as reliable as the P12 or larger versions.

I have a Para P-14 limited, gun is tight, shoots everything it's been fed so far: ammo wise, exremely accurate, reliable... what more can you ask? great weapon....

I have a P 14/45 have only put a hundred rounds through it do to no fault of my own just after I got it I was Posted to England, however now that I'm back that will change!!!
The first round though the weapon was Dead on bulls eye. The only thing I recall that disliked was the beaver tale was a little on the diconfortable side, but that will soon be changed.

Back