Para-Ordnance 14 LDA who owns them?

Mark M33

Looking for some info on the Para-Ordnance 14LDA in double stack and single stack. What is you preference, single or double stack? Who competes with them? I have narrowed my next purchase to a Glock 35 or Para-Ordnance 14 LDA. Thanks for any first hand account from owners. M33

Fezwig, a dealer here in VA sell it for $635.00 NIB. If you are interested the Dealer is Virginia Arms and they have a website. This would be primarily for joining the IDPA, but still a toss up with the Glock 35 since I already carry one.M33

I own a Para Ordnance P-14 (older model-not LDA). It has been altered quite a bit with a Videcki trigger, Wilson barrel, Bryley spherical bushing and a few other cosmetic things. It is a super shooter! I have 10 rounders and 14rounders with it. All steel. Kind of heavy with a full 15 round load but I love the gun. A true pleasure to shoot.

I just picked up the LDA Limited P-16. It is probably the sweetest gun for IDPA or Production class. I haven't had time to really give it a work out. Picked it up , sighted it in, and shot the match. I've run about 500 rounds through it with no malfunctions. It is at EGW now getting one of Georges top noth trigger jobs and a fiber optic front sight. The trigger was about 4.5 lbs out of the box but will be 3 or less when I pick it up next week! Skip the glock and get the LDA. Check prices Mine was 685 for the SS Limited LDA. The regular LDA's are running about 572 in PA. Before you ask DNRSPORTS.com Nanticoke, PA Or give Dan Smith at Sinterfire a call.

The two gins that you have are built for different purposes.
I do own a 14-45 LDA. I like the trigger, and it fits my hands comfortably.
For concealed carry, I would choose a 7-45 LDA. The LDA trigger is smooth and sweet.

LDA

I've owned both the Glock and the Para. Not only still
have the Para, but gave up the glock for a second Para
in 16-40. Skip the plastic gun altogether and get the
Para, you'll love it, whether for competition or carry.
If for competition, take Para up on the offer for two
high-cap magazines, they're real expensive elsewhere.

cjviper

Back