Para Ordnance 14-45 Custom

MrWhite

Hi,
I´m thinking of buying a new handgun. I really liked shooting the Para Ordnance 14-45. My local dealer has a custom version of the 14-45 with a tuned trigger, a Briley match marrel and some other smaller modifications. Seems to be pretty nice (price is ok). I would like to know how do you like this gun, it´s accuary, ...
Another reason for buying is, there are cheap high caps available and this isn´t very common for .45 handguns :)

Bye,
Whitey

I have a P14-45. My main complaint is that the factory barrel bushing wore out after about 1500 rounds. The gun was extremely tight and accurate out of the box, then proceeded to loosen up to the point it could not keep rounds in the 9-ring of a B27 target at 15 yards. New, it would hold 10-ring at the same distance. It is getting a bushing as we speak. If the gun you are considering has a match barrel, I would hope someone fitted a bushing to that barrel, so you not have the same problem I did.

Did the dealer do the modifications? Find out who did, since that makes all the difference.

Lee

Back