Paging Jim March

Ravenwolf

Inactive
Jim, picked up my NAA Black Widow a week ago and have put a couple of boxes of CCI Maxi-mags thru it and some Win Super X (in the 22 cylinder). Love it so far. I am going to start cutting the grip panels down as they are a little to big for jean pocket carry, but works fine in my casual shorts (have ordered a standard laminated grip to try also). I ordered it with the mag and lr cylinders, plus the adjustable sights. Should of listened and have the millet low profile fixed sights on order but it is very accurate with the sights on it - 2" groups at 15 yards from a rest with the mag ammo and 2.5" groups with the Super X. You should see what it does to half frozen cantalope witht the CCI Mag rounds. Have carried it every day since putting it on my permit and it is the easiest revolver to carry that I've ever tried. Thanks for recommending this little revolver, it is unique, fun and nice to have along when I can't carry my SP101 .357. I'll keep you posted on the different ammo I try and the performance. I'll be using the chronograph with it next. Take Care...Jeff

Back