Pager Pal Holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel Yup

I am considering a Pager Pal Holster for discreet carry of my Kel-Tec P-11. Does anyone have personal experience with this holster?

What accessory to you use with it? I have a pager so I could use it for that. I also like the knife sheath accessory to hold my SwissTool.

Who has the best price for the holster and accessories?

Axel

A Latex Gloves holder would carry it I think...
Check the Gall's Catalog...

------------------
"America is a melting pot, the people at the bottom get burned while all the scum floats to the top."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

Axel Yup,

I tried one at a gun show and found I can't use one. I'm too...um,.. "low-waisted"! When I sit down, there is little room between my belt and my lap. So I can't wear a Pager Pal near the front of the hip.

If I put it on the side, it digs into me and I can't pull it out to get at my gun! So, for a beer-bellied guy, er, I mean "low-waisted" gentleman, it may be a problem.

Some (lighter, thinner, better-proportioned) higher-waisted people seem to like 'em.

(I'd suggest you try before you buy on this one.)

If you want a superior total concealment holster to the Pager Pal, go here:

www.bayerarms.com/compact.htm

I paid over $60 for this holster, now they've lowered the price to $40. I recommend it highly. The Glock 29/30 will also fit (barely) in this holster, but it fits, even though the website doesn't show it.

[This message has been edited by Futo Inu (edited August 23, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back