Pact Professional XP Chronograph..

ww1rdb

Inactive
ok have some questions about a Chronograph..only found one thread and it was 2008 which to long ago to matter..i have one of the early Pacts with the infra red HP printer..always worked well for mebut now I cant get the screens for it..

now i am not a competition shooter but thought you guys would be the best to ask..need honest opinions...also anyone you might think is a better choice..I like the looks of the Pact with printer in it..the guy who wrote such a long negative about it must have gotten the worst one ever made..I find it hard to believe they are that bad after my experience...maybe the bottom of the line like i have is better?..most of my shooting is outside so is there a need for the infra red screens?...

hope you guys can help me
ww1rdb

I have a Competition Pro Digital Chronograph and have very good luck with it.

You can get a remote so you can reset it without having to go down range. You can also get a printer for it. I just write down my statistics as I'm shooting.

I've had it for years and am very happy with mine.

thank you...the one I was thinking on has the printer in it...the one I have had an option for HP infra red printed and was good..thank you good to hear something good about Pact..will see if i get more input as it is half the price of an Oheler...hope I spelled that right..plus I called the company and they will give me 30% off price trading in my old one...

Back