Pachmayr Compac Grips for SP101

Demonvomit

I realy dislike the Factory grips on my new sp101 they seem not to work with me.

I wont be using this gun for CCW i mostly just got bit by the revolver bug and had to have this firearm.

I would like some insight on the Pachmayr Compac Grips or anyother aftermarket grips.

If there is any other post that covers this subject please point me in that direction

I'm still on a hunt for grips for my SP101, but the Pach Compac is the best I've found in three years of hunting. I'm no great fan of rubber on a revolver (just old fashioned and stubborn). Besides aesthetics, shirtails tend to grab even the Pachs. I've applied several coats of Armor All, which seems to help a bit. For control (especially DA) I don't believe the Pach Compac can be beat, for my hand size and this gun. I can fire rapid aimed shots (in pairs, at bowling pins) with the Win. 110 gr. Mags., and could do better if I could learn to ignore the blast a bit more.

Check out the Hogue monogrip. Price is right, looks good, feels great, fills the hand, excellent quality. I believe you'll like it much better than the factory or the packmule... er, Pachmayr. -- Kernel

Back