PA shoots

Well there Perfessr, since you're across the big crick there in Lankester Pennsavanya Dutch kuntry you're within spittin' distance of one of the premier USPSA clubs in the mid-Atlantic region, York IWLA Chpt. 67. We're just south of York right about 5 miles off of Rt. 83.

The club's website is: http://www.geocities.com/paipscshooter/

Matches are 2nd Sat. and the shooter's meeting is 10 AM. We typically run 8 stages of 150-170 rounds. The match this Sat is 175 I believe and we'll have a man on man shoot-off for the top 8 open shooters and the top 8 limited/production shooters this month which means extra ammo for those who want to play and qualify. The Oct. match will be a 3 gun match. We've been capping attendance at 70 shooters.

There are still a few slots open for this weekend's match. If you are interested in shooting this weekend, email me right away at stipilot@hotmail.com.

DITTO

The York club runs a great match; been there once (long drive but worth it).

(Almost as good as my local club, but York had this 270 degree pit for a most awesome stage...)

Lancaster Area IDPA

Perfessr,
I am also from Lancaster! Good to meet you! I shoot IDPA matches at the West Shore Sportsmans Association near Lewisberry PA in York County. It usually takes me about 50 minutes to get there from my house, but since I only make the drive once a month, it is not bad. Check out the clubs web site at
www.sightspracticalshooter.com. Hope to see you there!!!
:)

Back